Lead

Mar 1 12 3:19 PM

Tags : :

__Cell Phones, Wi-fi Can Literally Kill You
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 am
- Dr. Mercola's Comments: As you likely know, a greater risk from cell phones is the electromagnetic radiation they produce. I warned of these dangers on my Today Show interview last month, but NBC censored me and edited out all but 5 seconds of their 20 minute interview with me. Information carrying radio waves are dramatically increasing over the last few years as the number of cell phones have more than doubled. You are also receiving massive exposure from wireless Internet routers, whether you use them or not. Nearly every major office building is loaded with them, including Starbuck’s, Panera Bread, and most libraries. -- When you combine all these information carrying radio waves they resonate with cellular receptors and cause serious disruption of your intercellular microtubular connections. Once this body communication system is damaged, it is very easy to develop all sorts of pathologies related to disrupted intracellular antioxidant systems and heavy metal toxicities. The only real solution is to move our culture away from wireless back to more wired. -- I also learned that most portable phones are a major source of these information carrying radio waves. The only exception would be the much older, essentially antiquated 900 MHz portable phones. Fortunately they are still readily available online. One of the major differences is that they are only on when in use. The other higher MHz phones are on continuously, bombarding your cells with tissue damaging radiation even when you’re not using them. -- Dr. Carlo was given a $28-million grant from the cell phone industry in the '90s to prove cell phones were safe. He is an MD, taught as a professor at George Washington Medical School, and has a degree in public health -- so he was up for the challenge. -- However, Dr. Carlo did not come up with the results the cell phone industry would have wanted. During his research he found that they DO, in fact, cause damage. The cell phone industry offered him a position for $1 million a year to silence him, but he refused, and started a non-profit institute called The Safe Wireless Initiative to inform the world of this danger http://www.safewireless.org -- There is VERY solid evidence that the number of brain tumors will increase to 500,000 per YEAR in 2010 -- and this will double to 1 million every year by 2015, if the causes are not addressed.
- Community Comments . -- December 1, 2007 - smclark7 I use the Bio Pro Cell Phone chip on my cell phone and I let my kids use it too. It protects your bio field and I have documentation from 4 different universities proving this. Dr. Carlo, I believe, recommends the Bio Pro.
__Your Immune System Can Keep Cancer Dormant
Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:03 am
- Dr. Mercola's Comments: After my recent interview with Dr. David Holt about the concepts inherent in German New Medicine { http://www.germannewmedicine.com/documents/welcome.html }, this article shows how sometimes scientists can be oh-so-close, yet still so far off the mark. -- First of all, the statement, "We may one day be able to use immunotherapy to artificially induce equilibrium and convert cancer into a chronic but controllable disease," is a sad testament to the fundamental difference between conventional medicine and real healing. What Vital Components are Conventional Cancer Researchers Missing? . -- According to Dr. Geerd Hamer, who re-discovered the natural laws of what he now calls the German New Medicine, cancer is NOT a disease state, but rather a phase during your physical, mental and emotional healing process. -- Does That Mean It's All in Your Head? . Certainly not. But it does mean that your psyche/mind and body are intricately connected, and that you cannot separate the two without dire consequences. However, maintaining a strong healthy immune system is a mandatory step in maintaining robust health and creating an environment where your body has everything it needs to heal at its disposal. -- True Cancer Prevention – Giving Your Body a Fighting Chance to Heal . These are my 12 risk reduction strategies that can optimize your health and aid in your natural self-healing process. -- 1. Reduce your processed food, sugar and grain carbohydrate intake Yes, this is even true for whole unprocessed organic grains as they tend to rapidly break down and drive your insulin and leptin levels up, which is the last thing you need to have happening if you are seeking to resolve a cancer. -- 2. Control your fasting insulin and leptin levels: This is the end result, and can be easily monitored with the use of simple and relatively inexpensive blood tests. -- 3. Normalize your ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats by taking a high-quality krill oil or fish oil and reducing your intake of most processed vegetable oils. -- 4. Get regular exercise. One of the primary reasons exercise works is that it drives your insulin levels down. Controlling insulin levels is one of the most powerful ways to reduce your cancer risks. -- 5. Normalize your vitamin D levels and vitamin A levels by getting plenty of sunlight exposure and consider careful supplementation when this is not possible. If you take oral vitamin D and have a cancer it would be very prudent to monitor your vitamin D blood levels regularly. -- 6. Get a good night's sleep. -- 7. Eat according to your nutritional type. The potent anti-cancer effects of this principle are very much underappreciated. When we treat cancer patients in our clinic this is one of the most powerful anti-cancer strategies we have. -- 8. Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution. -- 9. Limit your exposure and provide protection for yourself from information carrying radio waves produced by cell phone towers, base stations, phones and WiFi stations. -- 10. Avoid frying or charbroiling your food. Boil, poach or steam your foods instead . -- 11. Have a tool to permanently reprogram the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes. Even the CDC states that 85 percent of disease is caused by emotions. It is likely that this factor may be more important than all the other physical ones listed here, so make sure this is addressed. Energy psychology seems to be one of the best approaches and my particular favorite tool, as you may know, is the Emotional Freedom Technique. German New Medicine is another powerful tool. -- 12. Use broccoli sprouts as an adjunct to everything above unless you simply do not like broccoli.
- Related Articles: -- A New View of Cancer -- German New Medicine -- How to Supercharge Your Immune System -- Immune System Used to Fight Cancer .
- Community Comments: healthnutmom said: The American Cancer Society takes the money that people donate for "cancer research" and whatever is left over after paying themselves their huge salaries, they funnel to other organazitions (like Planned Parenthood, etc.). If you look on their own website you can see their entire financial budget for the past 3 yeaqrs (they have to make that information public because of their non-profit status). For example in 2005, out of millions and millions of dollars they recieved only 3 percent (YES that is 3%!!) went to actual cancer research and that was a research grant for a medication for only one type of cancer. Check it out yourseld on their own website! DO NOT GIVE TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY - DO NOT WALK, JOG OR GO DOOR TO DOOR FOR THEM, they are a sham.
__Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs: What Are Drugmakers Hiding?
Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:43 pm
- Dr. Mercola's Comments: It is a common trick of the drug cartel to overwhelmingly make public only the positive results to their clinical trials. And if it doesn't look like you're going to get any positives, well then you just change what you were looking for (which could easily be the purpose behind Merck and Schering-Plough's decision to change their trials endpoint). -- But the thing that gets me the most riled up is the blatant fact that millions of Americans have been taking these drugs, and paying for the privilege, without any solid evidence whether they're truly effective (let alone what the real risks are). -- The cardiologists referred to in the New York Times article are right to express concern over prescribing drugs that may or may not work. But they missed the boat in comparing these newer cholesterol-lowering drugs to their "gold standard," the statins. In reality, neither drug is the answer. -- PLEASE Understand -- Drugs are Not Your Answer to High Cholesterol . -- It may surprise you to learn that cholesterol is not the major culprit in heart disease or any disease. It may surprise you even more to learn that the guidelines that dictate what number your cholesterol levels should be to keep you "healthy" are fraught with conflict of interest -- and have never been proven to be good for you. -- It is VERY rare for anyone to need cholesterol-lowering drugs. Among the more than 20,000 patients who have come to my clinic, only four or five of them truly needed these drugs, as they had genetic challenges that required it. If you or someone you know is taking them, odds are very high, greater than 100 to 1, that you or they don't need it. This is true whether the drugs are statins or the newer Zetia and Vytorin. -- You should know that among the many dangers of statins drugs is an increased risk of heart disease. This is because patients taking statins become depleted in Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which leads to fatigue, muscle weakness, soreness and, ironically, heart failure. -- The FDA has had a petition to label statin packages with a warning about statin-induced CoQ10 depletion for years, but nothing has been done about it. Some of the other risks of statin drugs include: * Weakness * Muscle aches * An increase in cancer risk * Immune system suppression * Serious degenerative muscle tissue condition (rhabdomyolysis) * Potential increase in liver enzymes so patients must be monitored for normal liver function . -- What can you do to protect your heart and keep your cholesterol levels where they naturally should be, without exposing yourself to these outlandish risks? * Reduce, with the plan of eliminating, grains and sugars in your daily diet. * Eat the right foods for your nutritional type. * Get the right amount of exercise. For the vast majority of people, it really is as simple as that.
- Related Articles: The Truth About Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs (Statins), Cholesterol and Health . -- Common Cholesterol Drug Lowers Cholesterol but Not Death Rate . -- Evil Marketing Geniuses .
- Community Comments: Soteriagal said: December 13, 2007 The pitiful thing is the drug cartel has convinced us, even alternative health care folks, that a certain 'number' is 'high' cholesterol and that cholesterol is evil and should be lowered! I think 'high cholesterol' is another hyped up 'disease' created to push more drugs! . -- Dr. Bruce West, Dr. Cranton and others agree. See http://www.drcranton.com/nutrition/oiling.htm . - LK
__Arsenic in Chicken Meat
Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:47 am
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/10/25/the-cruel-truth-about-factory-farms-don-t-read-if-you-re-squeamish.aspx -- Because factory-farmed animals are raised in such poor, overcrowded conditions, they are extremely vulnerable to becoming ill. So the farmers use huge quantities of vaccines, antibiotics, and other chemicals as a preventative measure, because they assume that without artificial intervention, the animals will become sick. -- One such additive, Roxarsone, is fed to about 70 percent of broiler chickens raised in the United States every year. It's used to promote growth, kill parasites, and improve the color of chicken meat. -- Folks, Roxarsone is an arsenic-based additive that can be converted into arsenic, which has been linked to bladder, lung, skin, kidney, and colon cancers. Even low-level exposure to arsenic can lead to partial paralysis and diabetes.
Since additives are given to animals to kill infections etc, what they really need is MMS. That stuff really kills pathogens, it seems like. I just used it on a major tooth infection. The infection must have been even in my neck and shoulder, because they feel better now too. http://h2all.110mb.com/MMS.htm - LK