Tags : :
& or: honey + cinnamon powder paste
& or: oatmeal wash
& or: mix of vinegar + water
& or: aloe vera
& or: mix of coconut oil + lime juice
& or: vitamin E
& or: mix of aloe vera, cod liver oil, lemon juice, vitamin E + wheat germ oil
& or: hot water
& or: paste of baking soda + water
& or: neem extract or oil
Electrolytes are a specific combination of minerals that the body needs to maintain in balance to function properly. Dehydration, diarrhea, malnutrition, self-induced vomiting and laxative and/or diuretic abuse can all cause imbalances in the electrolytes. Common symptoms are leg cramps, heart palpitations, high or low blood pressure and swelling in the legs and feet. A severe electrolyte imbalance can lead to kidney failure, heart attack and death.
Symptoms of Specific Deficiencies
a. Potassium - Common symptoms of depleted potassium are muscle cramps, problems with skin, continuous thirst, and decreased blood pressure.
b. Calcium - Common symptoms of depleted calcium are arm and leg numbness, headaches, fragile bones, insomnia, and muscle cramps.
c. Sodium - Common symptoms of depleted sodium are appetite loss, cramps, fatigue, eye disturbances, vomiting, confusion, and weakness.
d. Phosphorus - Common symptoms of depleted phosphorus are appetite loss, bone pain, fatigue, irregular breathing, dental problems, and heart and kidney problems.
e. Magnesium - Common symptoms of depleted magnesium are aching muscles, anxiety, confusion, decreased blood pressure and body temperature, noise sensitivity, and rapid pulse.
Drawing Salve for Stings, Infected Bites etc.
* I got stung twice by a hornet yesterday at the base of my index finger and on the bottom of my ear atop my earlobe. I applied Prid drawing salve to the stings right away and neither one of them swelled up and the pain eased quickly and didn't last long.
* When I was stung by a wasp last year on the chin, my chin and lower lip swelled up a lot for over a day.
* Two days earlier when I was doing concrete work, I noticed an itch above my left ankle. I thought it was a mosquito bite. But it still itched a few hours later after work. I then saw that it was reddening, and it must have been from some other more poisonous bug bite. So I applied the salve to it under a bandaid. I went back to work the next 2 days. It never swelled, but after the 2nd day it was reddening over a larger area, so I decided that I needed to stay off my foot for a day and I applied more salve under 3 small bandaids. Now, at the end of the day of mostly staying off my feet, the reddening has reduced a lot and the tenderness is only in a small area.
* Two months ago I got a similar bug bite above my right ankle and it reddened and kept swelling up over a larger area for two days. Then, my friend Gene, who does Touch for Health, told me by phone to apply drawing salve to it under a bandaid. He said most of the swelling would go down overnight. And he was right.
* Drawing salve is also called black salve. The main ingredient in a black salve I used before for moles and other blemishes is bloodroot herb. The ingredients in Prid drawing salve are homeopathic remedies, including: acidum carbolicum, ichthammol, arnica mont, calendula off., echinacea ang., sulfur, hepar sulph, silicea; and also non-homeopathic ingredients to make the salve: rosin, beeswax, petroleum [jelly?], stearyl alcohol, methyl and propyl paraben. Gene actually recommended Boil Ease drawing salve, but it wasn't available. Prid seems to work at least as well. Boil Ease contains benzocaine, which is a numbing agent, which may be toxic to one's liver and kidneys etc.
Cured with Drawing Salve
* I arrived back in New Hampshire from the St. Louis area in early May and moved into my RV. I got a couple of bug bites each day. First I thought they were mosquito bites, but they occurred only on my arms, chest and neck. The last 2 were on my right lower leg.
* After about 3 weeks I realized the bites were not from mosquitoes and might be from an infestation in the RV. First I thought they may be from bed bugs, but after washing and drying all my clothes and using neem oil etc to kill bed bugs, I continued to get more bites the next day. So the next most likely candidate seemed to be mites. Fleas, chiggers and ticks usually start biting the leg area. Scabies and maybe lice go for the folds of the skin. But bed bugs and mites go more for open areas away from folds etc.
* I got tea tree oil etc to kill mites and I encased my bedding in plastic. That seemed to get rid of the bites at last. But then, one of the last bites I got on the lower right leg above the ankle got infected. Overnight I tried MMS and a poultice of mashed clover leaves with neem oil, H2O2, rubbing alcohol etc. But while working and walking on my leg for a few hours the next day, the infection got worse. The third day I worked for about 2 hours and the infection got still worse and spread down to my ankle.
* Soaking in hot water with epsom salt and later in cold water with an ice pack didn't improve the condition noticeably. I finally called Gene, down in Nashua, who does Touch for Health with Muscle Testing etc. He didn't use that on my by phone, but he has a lot of experience with herbs etc. He said to get some drawing salve from a drug store etc and put that on the bite and it would draw out much of the swelling by morning. He also said to eat garlic and some cloves and an immune system booster, like echinacea. Instead, I used Turmeric, which Dr. Mercola is great for the immune system. I also took the garlic and cloves to help repel biting bugs.
* The salve reduced the swelling quite a bit by morning, but it took 2 more days to reduce it enough to be able to work again. I rested for two days in the mean time. The salve is called Prid, which is said to be a homeopathic remedy, but there are other brand names too. I credit the salve with ending the infection. On the 2nd day I added more salve around the swollen ankle under a large bandaid and that seemed to reduce the swelling there.
Moles, Blemishes, Growths
Drawing Salve also Good for Moles, Blemishes, Growths, Boils etc
- I never heard of drawing salve myself either, until last week. I don't find anything in a net search about Prid being used for lice. I only find it used for boils, splinters, inflammation etc. I found the following interesting info at http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsherbalmedicine/g/blacksalve.htm.
Black Salve / Drawing Salve
By Cathy Wong , About.com Guide
Updated May 26, 2008
- Black salve, also known as drawing salve, is a corrosive herbal paste that's applied to the skin over tumors, skin tags, moles and infections. It has also been applied on the skin over internal tumor sites to "draw out" the cancer.
- Black salve was created by Native Americans to "draw out" infections from the body. The original black salve included the herb bloodroot (Sanguinaria canadensis) and crushed ash, however, there are now many variations on the original recipe. Other common ingredients include chaparral (Larrea tridentata), DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide), chickweed (Stellaria media), Indian tobacco (Lobelia inflata), comfrey (Symphytum officinale), myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), mullein (Verbascum thapsus), zinc, and Sodom's apple (Solanum sodomaeum).
- Although black salves are widely available on the Internet, there is [SUPPOSEDLY] no scientific evidence showing that it's safe or effective. There is also no evidence that it can "draw out" cancer cells or infection. Possible side effects of using black salve include incomplete removal of the tumor, severe scarring, and the destruction of surrounding tissue.
- Bloodroot is the main ingredient. It and many other organic herbs etc are available at good prices from http://www.pacificbotanicals.com.
- I didn't previously know that black salve was also called drawing salve. I've had good experiences with black salve since about Dec. 2002. I never used it for inflammation, but for a growth or tumor on my gum, and for moles and similar blemishes. It's hard to use inside the mouth and it tastes bad, but it did shrink the growth within a day or so until it was virtually unnoticeable. But after 2 or 3 months or so, the growth came back. I think I tried the salve 3 times from 2002 till 2006 or so and the growth would always return after a few months.
- It wasn't until I had been using MMS weekly or monthly for 6 to 8 months that the growth finally shrunk and disappeared completely. I didn't use the MMS to remove the growth; I got it to cure my tooth infections, which it did within a week's time. I continued to take MMS periodically when my gums became tender, to prevent infection from returning. It was a great and pleasant surprise to find after 6 months that the growth started to shrink.
- Although the black salve, which contained bloodroot, galangal [like ginger], red clover blossoms and sheep sorrel, didn't completely remove the growth, it did remove 3 or 4 moles on my face and several skin problems on my hand and my right leg.
- The blurb above is correct that the black salve can leave scars etc, if one doesn't follow directions properly. The salve is put under a bandaid and the bandaid is supposed to be left on for at least 2 weeks, until the infection is drawn out and the wound healed completely.
12 cut or ground watermelon seeds tea 1+x/da 3da/wk
Silica: Most Important Trace Mineral
In 1939, the Nobel Prize winner for chemistry, Professor Adolf Butenant, proved that life can not exist without Silica.
In the 2003 book "Water & Salt" Dr. Barbara Hendel states: "Silica is the most important trace mineral for human health!"
Silica helps the following:
BODY: Cancer; Premature Aging; Inflammation; Infection; Odor
HEAD: Alzheimers; Vertigo; Headache; Middle Ear Inflammation; Tinnitus (ringing ears); Insomnia
BLOOD: Circulation; Heart; Blood Vessels; High Blood Pressure; High Cholesterol; Diabetes; Energy; Lymphatic System; Immune System; Mastitis (especially for breast feeding mothers)
BONES: Joints; Rheumatism; Osteoporosis; Tuberculosis; Lower Back Pain; Teeth and Gums; Hair; Nails
LUNGS: Lung Pollution;
Upper Respiratory Tract
URINARY SYSTEM: Urinary Tract Infections; Kidney Stones; Flush Kidneys; Female Discharge; Abscesses and Ulcers in the Genital Area and Cervix; Menopause
GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT: Inflammation; Ulcers; Diarrhea and Constipation; Hemorrhoids
SKIN: Age Spots
Silica needs are 20-30 mg per day.
Diatomaceous Earth is 84% Silicon Dioxide (Silica)
Get it from health food store, or http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php.
Take 1 to 3 tablespoons of Diatomaceous Earth every day. Excess is not harmful.
Mix it with water, juice, applesauce, kefir, yogurt, or protein shake. Stir while drinking.
Do not take right before bedtime.
but it has never been like to be put much attention to it so I ignored it and hoped that it would not be worse ..
But as years passed, it became progressively more wicked, and it culminated in the last 2 years where I have been hit hard .. especially in the face ..
large "blotches" on both cheeks, upper jaw, around the eyes and a big "smudge" in the middle of the forehead (damn months)
Now I began even to be plagued by it for the first time I experienced that people "looked" at my face.
so I began desperately to look after a cure or just something to hide my blemishes.
I sought advice from my doctor - unsuccessfully
dermatologist - dissuade me phototherapy, as it only helps in very limited extent and only in a few ...
she would give me some oil with stereoider .. but admitted flatly that only "maybe" be able to help and it was only in very limited extent. and further would be very toxic to me ..
I was devastated ..... could not imagine that I would live like a "freak" Resta of life (damn acidic)
everyone said "ah, only cosmetic"
but think all of us who suffer from it, it's bloody not "ONLY" cosmetic, it is a huge inconvenience that affects our everyday lives .. can not describe how acidic it is looking like a color leave!
Anyway I was surfing the web one day and read every page I could about the treatment of vitiligo .. and it so damn hard-out .. not really something that worked. and was read on lysbahandlinger # times weekly for several months?? (I have no damn time)
there was one who talked house transplant?? (Then you damn also on last option)
and many others
until I stumbled across this page
who was it helped OR THE pang back .... I thought it was just a fake page .. but when you are putting less pressure then you are ready for everything, so I ordered some oil home from ...
AND GUESS WHAT! It worked SGU ... JUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Mon lubricates itself before going to bed, first saw your face Mon scrubber with soap and then lubricates / Mon rub the oil well into the skin .. and when I say rub .. then rub Mon ..
and after 3 weeks I started getting color back ..
blotches on the cheeks are gone, the jaw is gone and may have only 20 procednt back in the pan .. but it is not hvist more but light colored ... so you put in more noticed my vitiligo ..
AND I'M HAPPY SÅÅ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SOMETHING NATURAL Hollo, Mon smells like a CURRY PAN (hehe My boyfriend LED)
BUT IT WORKS!
STAINS AND WILL NOT AGAIN after ending .. HAVE not lubricated SHELL IN A COUPLE MONTHS AND I AM JUST AS BROWN AS AN INCREASINGLY Stuff ")
As i have been suffering for years and have tried almost everything there is to try.
The last resort of coarse will be an operation,i am holding off as long as i can b/c of recent new procedures being developed that are less invasive and hopefully less problems afterwards.