Tags : :
* At this webpage, http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/PSA-levels.html a health specialist mentions that biopsies, including prostate biopsies, spread cancer into the blood stream, if cancer is present. 90% of prostate cancers do not cause any health problems. But when biopsies are done, the cancer usually starts spreading.
* One good treatment for prostate cancer, as mentioned here http://www.google.com/products?q=ip6&hl=en&aq=f , is IP6, or Inositol Hexaphosphate, a nutrient.
* Sources of IP6 are given here: http://www.naturalnews.com/025975.html , but most health food stores can also get it. And it's cheap.
* MMS and black salve are also good for cancer. MMS sources are given at http://sc2p.webs.com .
* Several other natural treatments are given here: http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=812&ob=d&c=9 .
* I read that PSA exams are very poor for determining if there's cancer or not, but the AMAS test is 95% accurate, or better if done twice or more. Here's a site on that: http://www.inutritionals.com/healthy-living/tests-and-screenings/AMAS . Looks like the test costs a little over $100. If it involves doing a biopsy, it's probably best just to use the treatments above, rather than risk spreading cancer that may be present.